Red Sox Probable Pitchers & Starting Lineup vs. Baltimore Orioles, April 24
Red Sox vs. Brewers, Probable starting pitchers April 24
- Chris Sale takes the hill for the Boston Red Sox and hopes to reclaim the magic he found last time out against the Minnesota Twins. The 34-year-old struck out 11 across six innings and looked much like the pitcher Red Sox fans remember. This is the second time Sale gets a crack at the Orioles lineup, and the first time was one to forget. The southpaw didn't even get into the fourth inning and allowed seven earned runs. A healthy and effective Sale could be a scary sight for the AL East, but he must first prove that across multiple outings. He gets that shot tonight.
- Dean Kremer opposes Sale on the mound and aims to deflate his 6.16 ERA. In his fourth season with Baltimore, Kramer hasn't been sharp, struggling in three out of his four outings, including getting tagged by the 4-18 Oakland A's. He is a north-south pitcher and throws his four-seam fastball over 40% of the time. Look for him to throw more of his changeup and sweeper, as opponents are batting a combined .218 against those pitches.
Boston Red Sox starting lineup, April 24
- 1. RF Alex Verdugo
- 2. 3B Rafael Devers
- 3. DH Justin Turner
- 4. LF Masataka Yoshida
- 5. 2B Kike Hernandez
- 6.1B Triston Casas
- 7. CF Jarren Duran
- 8. C Connor Wong
- 9. SS Yu Chang
Baltimore Orioles starting lineup, April 24
- 1. LF Austin Hays
- 2. DH Adley Rutschman
- 3. 1B Ryan Mountcastle
- 4. RF Anthony Santander
- 5. 3B Julio Urias
- 6. C James McCann
- 7. CF Cedric Mullins
- 8. SS Jorge Mateo
- 9. 2B Adam Frazier
What channel is the Boston Red Sox game on today?
- Game time: 6:35 pm ET
- NESN has the broadcast for the game across New England.
- O's fans can catch the game on MASN.
How do I stream the Boston Red Sox game today?
- NESN 360
- MLB.tv (subscription required)
How can I listen to the Boston Red Sox game today?
- Red Sox fans can tune into WEEI 93.7FM to listen live.
- Orioles supporters can turn to one of the 39 stations on the team's radio network.