Red Sox vs Tigers: Live stream, TV Info and more
By Sean Penney
Where can you watch or listen to the Boston Red Sox take on the Detroit Tigers? We’ve got you covered with all the info you need.
The Boston Red Sox look to complete a sweep of the Detroit Tigers on ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball.
The key to Boston’s success in the series has been taking advantage of the worst bullpen in baseball. Tigers relievers have allowed 11 runs over the last two games. A game billed as a pitching duel between Chris Sale and Justin Verlander ultimately turned into a blowout once Detroit’s ace was knocked out of the game and the bullpen imploded.
Now the Tigers will turn to lefty Daniel Norris, who has yet to last a full seven innings in a start this season. Something tells me the Red Sox might be getting another crack at that Detroit bullpen tonight.
You don’t want to miss out on any of the action, so we’re here to provide all the information you need to find out where and when to tune in.
More from Red Sox News
- Red Sox Nation deserves far more from Fenway Sports Group
- Bizarre trade deadline comes back to haunt Red Sox after Nathan Eovaldi departure
- Red Sox’ Moneyball-style offseason continues with Corey Kluber contract
- Rich Hill’s Red Sox departure puts him within striking distance of unique MLB record
- Red Sox offseason takes another nasty hit with Nathan Eovaldi departure
Date: Sunday, June 11, 2017
First Pitch: 8:00 PM
Location: Boston, MA
Stadium: Fenway Park
Pitchers: LHP Drew Pomeranz vs
LHP Daniel Norris
Radio Station: WEEI 93.7 FM
TV Station: ESPN
Live Stream: WatchESPN
Next: Best and Worst Red Sox drafts since 2000
Check out our Series Preview for more information about the three-game weekend series at Fenway between the Red Sox and Tigers.