Red Sox Series Preview: Round 2 at Blue Jays
5 of 5
May 5, 2015; Boston, MA, USA; Boston Red Sox pitcherKoji Uehara
(19) celebrates with center fielder Mookie Betts (50) after defeating the Tampa Bay Rays 2-0 at Fenway Park. Mandatory Credit: Greg M. Cooper-USA TODAY Sports
- Game 1 Winner – Toronto Blue Jays, as Sanchez will be too tough for Miley to match.
- Game 2 Winner – Boston Red Sox, as Hutchison will be just bad enough for Kelly. Neither man will get the win.
- Game 3 Winner – Boston Red Sox, as neither starter will get past the sixth inning, but the Red Sox offense gets just enough runs for the win.
More from BoSox Injection
- Red Sox Nation deserves far more from Fenway Sports Group
- Bizarre trade deadline comes back to haunt Red Sox after Nathan Eovaldi departure
- Red Sox’ Moneyball-style offseason continues with Corey Kluber contract
- Rich Hill’s Red Sox departure puts him within striking distance of unique MLB record
- Red Sox offseason takes another nasty hit with Nathan Eovaldi departure