Former Red Sox hurler Curt Schilling knows a thing or two about being a professional athlete. One might argue that first round Cleveland Browns draft pick Johnny Manziel, otherwise known as “Johnny Football”, could use a bit of advice about being a professional.
Schilling, a six-time All-Star, reached out to Manziel via Twitter on Christmas morning, offering up some career advice to the young quarterback.
Schilling certainly isn’t the only one who would like to offer up some life advice to Johnny Manziel, but maybe he’ll be the one to get through to him (or maybe not).
More from Red Sox News
- Red Sox offseason takes another nasty hit with Nathan Eovaldi departure
- Why Red Sox fans should be rooting for Carlos Correa’s Mets deal to go through
- Red Sox exec claims Mookie Betts loss changed management style, but actions say otherwise
- How realistic are the Boston Red Sox/Chris Sale trade rumors?
- Giants’ desperation post-Carlos Correa debacle highlights Red Sox’ lack of urgency