Better Ideas for Jordan’s Promotions
In the last year and a half, I haven’t seen a shot come close to the poster, let alone the ball, so I’ve come up with some promotions that might have a better chance of succeeding.
- Have a Red Sox player’s home run make contact with the red seat, without being touched by a fan.
- Have an actual sell-out at Fenway.
- A two walk game by Marlon Byrd.
- A two home run game by Daniel Nava.
- Two walk off home runs in the same game.
- Five games straight without Cody Ross striking out.
- Steal of home by Kelly Shoppach.
- Inside the Park home run by David Ortiz.
- Mark Melancon getting a 1-2-3 inning/win.
- Daniel Bard pitching at least 5 innings in a game without a walk.
- Kevin Youkilis plays 150 games with the Red Sox.
- Kevin Youkilis not complaining after a strike out.
- No one with the team mentions the 100 year anniversary or bricks for a week.
- A month without an error by Mike Aviles.
- Liverpool wins a championship.
- Andrew Bailey gets 40 saves.
- Adrian Gonzalez shows emotions.
- Bobby Valentine goes one press conference without making himself the story.
- A Jacoby Ellsbury and Carl Crawford double steal.
- Darnell McDonald pitches a perfect game.
- John Lackey gets 20 wins.
- Daisuke Matsuzaka gets through 5 innings in under 100 pitches.
- Daisuke Matsuzaka throws a gyro-ball.
Want to add your ideas for giveaways? We could all use more furniture, right? I’d love to hear more suggestions.