- Game 1, Oct 23 @ Boston: Avg Price: $701.60 | Get-in price: $259
- Game 2, Oct 24 @ Boston: Avg Price: $1,033.86 | Get-in Price: $336
- Game 3, Oct 26 @ St Louis: Avg Price: $875.22 | Get-in Price: $333
- Game 4, Oct 27 @ St Louis: Avg Price: $832.13 | Get-in Price: $320
- Game 5*, Oct 28 @ St Louis: Avg Price: $881.58 | Get-in Price: $253
- Game 6*, Oct 30 @ Boston: Avg Price: $1,588.90 | Get-in Price: $484
- Game 7*, Oct 31 @ Boston: Avg Price: $1,812.01 | Get-in Price: $585
Like the Red Sox, St. Louis Cardinals tickets are also trending downward. As of Wednesday afternoon, prices were down 18.12% in the last seven days and 8.77% since the playoff began for Cards tickets.
The only individual game that currently isn’t on the downswing in its ticket prices is game 7 in Boston, which is up 2%. The increase in Game 7 ticket prices shows fans could be expecting a close series. World Series tickets in Boston are 1419.77% above the average regular season ticket. The Red Sox have not lost a World Series game in their past two trips to the Fall Classic, something they hope can happen again in this series.